Il court, il court

Il est passé par ici, il repassera par là

Refus d’enregistrer un pacs January 14, 2010

Filed under: Immigration — ilcourtilcourt @ 17:23

Que puis-je faire pour forcer cette greffière à appliquer la loi ?

via Refus d’enregistrer un pacs.

When you look at the French laws for weddings and PACS, there are some notions which are impossible to get in other countries such as “Certificat de coutume”, “Certificat de non-tutelle et de non-curatelle” (basically, these two should be established by the foreign country authority to prove that you are juridically independent, not married).

Sometimes it is impossible to get those and as per the law one could sweat that this is the case “declaration sur l’honneur”.

But you have to add on top the arbitration of your interlocutor and your interlocutor subjectivity.